2011年9月28日星期三

to setup a security camera

How to Setup a Security Camera is useful information on how you can use an inexpensive web camera to monitor your home or business while you are away. This example uses the Logitech Wilife Web camera for the purpose of demonstrating the usefulness of a web cam and how it can be used to monitor your home, family or business.

Web cameras can be used as nanny cams, to watch children from a remote location, used in assisted living for elderly, monitor property and many other uses.

I have recently installed 9 weatherproof cameras around the outside of my home and 1 hidden camera inside my front door. At first it seemed a bit intrusive and my wife did not like it, but after a few months she said that she can't live without them. She can see what is happening all around the yard, front door, drive way at a glance and keep an eye on the kids from any computer in the house or on the internet if she is away from home.

Last weekend I took my wife and four kids to Orlando to visit my brother to do some fishing on his lake. I paid a neighborhood kid to come by over the weekend to feed my two dogs. I told him to come at noon Saturday and Sunday. While I was in Orlando, I was keeping an eye on my house and watching my neighbor feed the dogs at noon each day. We used to have problems with kids in the neighborhood using our pool while we were away, but now they all know the cameras are there and the un-invited pool visits have stopped completely.

The installation cost me about $3,000. I am a contractor in the State of Florida and I install cameras professionally, so I got wholesale pricing on the surveillance equipment and had my employees do the installation which saved me about $2,500. I think I went a little over board, but, the good news is there is an inexpensive way (Logitech Wilife Camera) for you to keep an eye on things when you are away from home.
April 13: TODAY’s Matt Lauer talks to Jeanne Thomas about watching her house being burglarized on a live Internet video feed using the Logitec WiLife Web Camera. This video shows how an inexpensive security web camera security system can help you to monitor your valuables when you are not around.


usb web camera
led lights camera
camera led light

没有评论:

发表评论