2011年10月23日星期日

Distance is not a Problem

Sometimes people have some reason to separate, but not often met. Can only be reached by phone, but now technological advances, the problems can be solved.

Because of work, I left home, and my parents and I can not always meet, only telephone contact. Of course, there are now computers, networks can pull us closer. We can chat and know each other’s current situation.

Last year, my parents and I to go to China to see Shanghai World Expo 2010, that travel let we are very happy to watch the exhibition from many different countries, of course, we love the Shanghai World Expo mascot: Hai Bao. My mother was bought a lot of gift of Haibao. Since last time, we get together for a trip, we are separate, But I have got a idea that teach my parents how to use computer and search on the internet. So that we can talk in the internet, and the more important thing is we need a usb camera, that my parents do not need to type the words. I think I need to find a special one for them, so I search it on the website, finally I find the one in Trait-tech.com. and that is haibao shape usb camera. That is amazing! So lucky! My mother will like it so much. The products have 20 Million Pixel Stereo PC Camera with microphone.

Driverless, software is no required. Independent separate video interface / microphone jack, you can use both separately or feature. Such as the video do not want to hear their own voices to each other, do not plug microphone jack on the line; there just do not want video, voice, then only plug microphone jack on the line! Want to use two functions, you can also plug. Very easy to use! That is more easy for my parents.

So I bought it and send to my parents, I can imagining my mother’s feeling when she received the usn webcam, at that day, we talked on the internet with using the new usb webcam. My mother told me she like the webcam very much. And truly the quality of the webcam is so good, we can see each other very clearly!

bluetooth headset black
ps3 bluetooth headset
bluetooth headset

没有评论:

发表评论